How to Use SearchMan for Sheets
1. Install "Add-On"
- Click the “Get the Add-on” button above to go the the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the “Free” button to install the add-on.
2. Launch "Add-On"
- After the add-on is installed, create new Google Sheet.
- In the spreadsheet, you will see "SearchMan for Sheets" under "Add-on".
- Click "SearchMan for Sheets" and then "Fetch Data for Apps".
4. Make your first request
Example of "Keyword Spy":
- Click the "Keyword Spy" tab.
- Choose the country and the device you want to extract data from.
- Enter "App IDs" of the apps you want to extract keywords. You get all of the keywords for which the apps are ranked for. For example, "App ID" for Candy Crash Saga (iOS) is 553834731.
- Hit "Fetch Data" button.
You will see keyword, search ranking, estimated traffic, hits and more for all keywords for which the apps are ranked for.
SearchMan is the leading App Analytics Data & Technology company with over 100 000 companies actively using our solutions to help them succeed in the App economy. SearchMan’s parent company, AppGrooves was founded in San Francisco Bay Area by former executives of Rakuten, AdMob, Yahoo and many other startups. Our investors include 500 Startups, Digital Garage, and several internet luminaries whose experience includes Disney, Google, Yahoo, Gree, Ricoh, Hatena, and Rakuten.